Renaissance Alliance offers an optional Insurance Agents’ Errors and Omissions program. This program allows our member agents to use the power and quality of the group to obtain:
- Higher limits of solid security and protection
- Improved coordination of coverage
- Potential additional savings through the efficient management and improved loss control services to the group.
As part of the Renaissance Alliance commitment to members, regular trainings are offered through Pearsall Associates, expert consultants in E&O risk management with three decades of experience. Risk management & training services include:
- Quarterly E&O avoidance training at the Wellesley office to help you & your staff develop a “culture of prevention”
- Customized work with individual agencies in their own location, to train and coach their staff on best practices for agency operations as they relate to E&O avoidance and Risk Management.
- E&O loss control resources, articles, and updates on timely topics to help agents with emerging issues.
- All training sessions meet the requirements of the Utica National E&O guidelines for Loss Control credits on their E&O policy as well as CEU credits for those attendees who require them.