At Renaissance Alliance, we utilize the very latest insurance agency management systems available. We believe in using the best agency management systems for insurance available and we constantly update and improve our support services, while looking for new systems and solutions for our members to help improve the ways in which they do business.
Some of technology benefits that members enjoy include:
- AMS 360, including migration assistance, training & helpdesk support at affordable cost
- Online resource center
- Online education center available twenty-four hours a day
- Online access to carrier commission statements via RAIS ImageRight Content Management System
- Online submission tracking – all submission and quote activity
- Dedicated agency portal with news and updates
Group Fee Based Services
- Rating Software
- Access to RAIS RPost registered and encrypted email service
- Access to optional Producer Plus Underwriting / Proposal System
- Access to ReferenceConnect (formerly known as SilverPlume), a content-rich resource tool
- Sircon online insurance licensing and renewals
- MA CMR 17 (Privacy Law); and FTC Red Flag Rules expertise
- Support for TLS (transport layer security) email encryption
- Remote support via the web
- Microsoft certified staff
- IT and Business staff members working together to bring solutions to our members to enable our members to do what they do best – sell insurance.
- HelpDesk support – staffed by more than ten RAIS team members, our team is dedicated to answering questions and resolving problems about all the products RAIS offers to our members.
Our agency management systems
support is just one the reasons that Renaissance Alliance is the leading network of New England insurance agents. Contact us today to put our technology tools, training and expertise to work for you.