New Renaissance Alliance member benefit: Insurance Licensing Services of America
Managing insurance licensing and compliance is complex. You often don't know what you don't know and that leads to numerous compounding problems. Let's take one simple example. You change your agency name to reflect a new partner, but neglect to notify all the states you are licensed in about the change in name. You are fined by one state for this failure. You learn your lesson and move on. Except ... do you know which of the states you are licensed in will penalize you if you fail to report this fine? Fines - even minor ones - can create reporting requirements that may extend over multiple years and may be retroactive.
To help our member agencies simplify the licensing process and ensure compliance, Renaissance Alliance has arranged with Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA) to offer their services at a members-only discounted rate.
ILSA is the premier provider of insurance licensing and compliance services, with a proven record of success for more than 20 years. Their professional staff and robust technology streamlines the licensing process for individuals, agencies and carriers. They offer a full range of services, including:
- Resident and non-resident initial licensing throughout the US, Puerto Rico and the American territories
- All Lines of Authority and specialty licenses including Surplus Lines, Adjuster, TPA, MGA and RPG
- License renewals
- Continuing education tracking
- Administrative action reporting
- Secretary of State and Department of Revenue business registrations, annual returns, franchise tax return filings, surplus lines policy reporting and premium tax filings, and bond procurement
ILSA assigns an agency a team of dedicated specialists, highly trained in the services you've selected. The ILSA team follows your project from beginning to end, communicating with you on a regular basis. You can also track your project's status through ILSA's exclusive Compliance Gateway. This secure portal provides 24-hour access to all your license information in one place and makes it easy to generate and download reports for further analysis.
Check out the video below or learn more at ILSA.