Amelia Insurance Agency, a rapidly growing local agency based in Fernandina Beach, Fla., is the latest to join Renaissance Alliance’s expanding list of member agencies in the Sunshine State.
Currently celebrating its 75th anniversary, Amelia Insurance Agency specializes in a variety of personal lines including Home, Condo, Personal Property, Auto, Boat, Motorcycle, Recreational Vehicles, and others, and seeks to gain even more strength and diversification in commercial lines.
“We’re an old-fashioned agency with the technology to get the job done quickly,” said Amelia Insurance Agency Principal Marie Sullivan, who added that gaining access to a comparative rater that would help the agency increase its commercial lines placements was a deciding factor in joining Renaissance.
Portico, one of the benefits of Renaissance membership, empowers agencies not only with a comparative rater for marketing clients, but a Placement Team that is experienced in marketing submissions and works as an extension of your agency.
“Amelia is an agency with a rich history and is deeply rooted in its community,” said Oscar Miniet, Renaissance Alliance’s Regional Executive Vice President. “Providing them with the right technology tools and giving them access to more markets will add to their value in both the short and long term.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.
- CGB Insurance – Lutz, Fla.
- Hillcrest Insurance Agency – Mount Dora, Fla.
- Randall Personal & Commercial Insurance – Orlando, Fla.
- Lee Reed Insurance – Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Insurance Zip Code – Milton, Ga.
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency – Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
About Renaissance Alliance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent Property & Casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.