My Agency of CNY has joined Renaissance Alliance as the network of independent agencies continues its expansion into New York.
Primarily personal-lines focused, My Agency of CNY is located in Syracuse, N.Y., and specializes in auto, home, motorcycle, and recreational vehicles, as well as business insurance.
“We want to grow at 8% to 10% per year. We are interested in opportunities to grow our profit sharing, commissions, and most importantly our commercial footprint,” said My Agency of CNY President Patricia McGrath. “We can benefit from the commercial placement service Renaissance offers – from having access to more markets, simplifying the quoting and submission process, and saving time and resources within our office.”
“My Agency of CNY has built a rock-solid reputation in serving its personal lines customers,” said Lorenzo Jackson, Renaissance Alliance’s Senior Vice President of Agency Recruitment and New York Sales Leader. “We look forward to helping them expand their expertise to reach a wider panel of commercial lines clients.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Club Insurance Services, Queensbury, N.Y.
- CGB Insurance – Lutz, Fla.
- Harbour Insurance Agency – Naples, Fla.
- Randall Personal and Commercial Insurance – Orlando, Fla.
- Amelia Insurance Agency – Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.
- Club Insurance Services – Queensbury, N.Y.
- Touhey Insurance – Geneva, N.Y.
- 2001 Central Insurance Agency – Schenectady, N.Y.
- Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts – Waltham, Mass.
- Hillcrest Insurance Agency – Mount Dora, Fla.
- Lee Reed Insurance – Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Insurance Zip Code – Milton, Ga.
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency – Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
More About Renaissance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent Property & Casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.