Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts (PIAM) has joined Renaissance Alliance’s expanding nationwide network of independent agencies.
Physicians Insurance Agency, which specializes in medical malpractice coverage, focuses primarily on commercial insurance and a suite of vendor relationships (financial services, banking, staffing and long-term care for healthcare professionals and organizations).
Founded in 1993, the agency possesses reach across the region from the Waltham headquarters of its parent, The Massachusetts Medical Society.
“Given the enterprise-level tools Renaissance provides, the support of independent insurance agencies, and the stellar growth model they support, we expect a great year ahead in 2022 and beyond as we execute on our growth strategy,” said PIAM President Thomas J. Bryant, ARM. “After studying various digital trends and approaches, both in and outside healthcare, we are pleased to ally our digital-first business model and goals with Renaissance Alliance and its deep bench of client-value creators.”
“We’re excited to welcome Physicians Insurance Agency to our Northeast family of independent agencies,” said Leanne Ross, Renaissance Alliance’s Senior Vice President, Agency Recruitment. “We will support their continued growth through a variety of member benefits, including the proprietary technology that helps our agencies grow their premium and enhance their overall value.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Randall Personal and Commercial Insurance – Orlando, Fla.
- Amelia Insurance Agency – Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.
- Insurance Zip Code – Milton, Ga.
- CGB Insurance – Lutz, Fla.
- Hillcrest Insurance Agency – Mount Dora, Fla.
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Lee Reed Insurance – Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency – Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
About Renaissance Alliance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent Property & Casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.