Renaissance Alliance, the nation’s premier network for independent insurance agencies, announced that 2020 represented the largest year of growth in the company’s history. In the midst of the pandemic, Renaissance added 33 new member agencies, bringing the total number of independent agency members in the alliance to 117.
Of this exciting news, Chairman and CEO Kevin Callahan said: “We’re delighted to begin 2021 by officially welcoming so many new agents to Renaissance. 2020 was a challenging year for everyone, but our alliance continues to strengthen through the addition of these forward-thinking, growth-minded agencies. We are now rapidly approaching $1 billion in P&C premium.”
He noted that insurance agencies are a historically resilient business, surviving and thriving even in difficult economic times. “Renaissance Alliance helps innovative agencies attract and maximize opportunities by providing services and tools that propel their growth,” he added.
New Members Added in Q4
- Birarelli Insurance Agency, LLC., Milford, CT
- Brent Young Agency, LLC., Manchester, CT
- George Lundberg Insurance Agency, LLC., Enfield, CT
- Healy-Lynn Insurance Agency, LLC., Naugatuck, CT
- John Bogden Insurance Agency, LLC., Berlin, CT
- Michalowski Agency, LLC., Wallingford, CT
- Remark Insurance, LLC., New Britain, CT
- Corkhill Insurance Agency, LLC., Orlando, FL
- Insurance Services of Central Florida, Inc., Ocoee, FL
- MHG Insurance Brokers, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sanviti Insurance Agency, Inc., Everett, MA
- Foundation Insurance Agency, LLC., Fall River, MA
- GSD Insurance Agency, Inc., Nyack, New York
- Hamlin Insurance Agency, Inc., Brattleboro, VT
More about Renaissance Alliance: Renaissance Alliance is a membership alliance for fully independent property and casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses and accelerated agency growth.