Renaissance Alliance, the growing national network of independent insurance agencies, continued its Southeast expansion in August by welcoming four new members.
Renaissance’s new member agencies in the Southeast are:
- Mynatt Insurance Agency in Tampa, Fla.
- Central Insurance Group in Milledgeville, Ga.
- Roswell, Ga.-based Bloom Insurance
- Locke Insurance Group in Ponte Vedra, Fla.
“While some of these new members were interested in Renaissance’s marketing and placement teams as well as our market access, others sought our network’s technical assistance in migrating to new operating systems,” said Oscar Miniet, Regional Executive Vice President. “We look forward to providing each of them the member benefits they need to thrive.”
Renaissance offers our members much more than any other agency network. Our responsibility for every Renaissance member is to:
- Provide expanded carrier options to increase your customer close ratios and retention
- Secure reliable, consistent revenue for your agency through fixed overrides, growth bonuses, higher commissions, and enhanced profit sharing
- Supply the people & technology your agency needs to thrive
- Help you earn more and grow up to 4 times faster than the average independent agency
All while ensuring that your agency remains 100% independently owned and operated.
Contact: Oscar Miniet, Regional Executive Vice President | Oscar.Miniet@Renaissanceins.com