Alliance Insurance Agency has become the newest member of Renaissance, continuing the network’s expansion into the Mid-Atlantic region.
Based in Depew, N.Y., Alliance Insurance Agency has a book of business primarily comprised of personal lines clients, with 10% of its book devoted to commercial lines. The agency also serves customers in Cheektowaga, N.Y.
Alliance Insurance Agency President Michael Angelo said the agency is looking to grow beyond traditional rate increases: “We are looking to the future, and the best ways to grow our personal lines and commercial lines footprint.” He added that Renaissance’s placement services and market accessibility will help the next generation of his agency’s leaders expand its reach and client base.
“We’re excited to have Alliance Insurance Agency aboard, and we look forward to helping their well-established business grow,” said Lorenzo Jackson, Renaissance Alliance’s Senior Vice President of Agency Recruitment and New York Sales Leader.
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Legacy Insurance Solutions – Tallahassee & Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
- Atlantic Federal Credit Union Insurance – Topsham, Maine
- Ardent Insurance & Risk Management – Naples, Fla.
- My Agency of CNY Inc. – Syracuse, N.Y.
- Rice Davis Daley & Krenz Inc. (RDDK) – Middletown, Ct.
- Club Insurance Services – Queensbury, N.Y.
- CGB Insurance – Lutz, Fla.
- Harbour Insurance Agency – Naples, Fla.
- Touhey Insurance – Geneva, N.Y.
- 2001 Central Insurance Agency – Schenectady, N.Y.
- Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts – Waltham, Mass.
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.
More About Renaissance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent Property & Casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue, and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue, and the offloading of non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.