Bates Insurance Agency, a third-generation, family owned and operated agency in Medford, Mass., has joined Renaissance Alliance’s nationwide network of independent agencies.
Founded in 1976, Bates Insurance Agency provides P&C as well as life, disability, and long-term care coverage products.
“We are very excited to start the year with Renaissance because we feel we are starting on the right foot,” said Bates Insurance Agency Managing Partner Joan Bates, CISR, PWCAM. “Our affiliation with Renaissance will provide us with the tools we need to intentionally grow our business and be the best we can be to the customers we serve.”
“Bates Insurance Agency is a prime example of a family-owned agency that wasn’t getting the tools and technology needed to grow from their previous group,” said Leanne Ross, Renaissance Alliance’s Senior Vice President, Agency Recruitment. “We look forward to working with their staff to help the agency reach new heights in premium and revenue.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Butler, Buckley & Deets, Miami, Fla.
- CGB Insurance, Lutz, Fla.
- Hillcrest Insurance Agency, Mount Dora, Fla.
- Randall Personal & Commercial Insurance, Orlando, Fla.
- Lee Reed Insurance, Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Insurance Zip Code, Milton, Ga.
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency, Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
About Renaissance Alliance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent Property & Casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.