CGB Insurance, a Lutz, Fla., independent agency serving small businesses as well as personal lines accounts, is Renaissance Alliance’s newest member in the Sunshine State.
CGB, a multi-line broker, specializes in contractors, garage, and manufacturing coverage, and also writes 1-99 group health insurance programs. Since its inception in 2005, the agency has built a solid foundation in Pasco, Hillsborough, and Pinellas Counties and plans to expand into the surrounding areas.
“Before joining Renaissance, we reviewed many proposals from other premium aggregators. We found that most of them were really just interested in growing their premiums and commissions but did little to offer support to help their agencies grow,” said Kraig Blancher, CGB Insurance’s Founder and President. “The vision and strategies that Renaissance offers to its member agencies provide value for the carrier as well as its members. Renaissance’s mission is to help its members grow profitably, and walks the talk with member support.”
“CGB is an agency that understands having a true partnership with a network includes more than assisting them with commissions,” said Oscar Miniet, Renaissance Alliance’s Regional Executive Vice President. “Profitability is one thing. Profitability with continued growth is another.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Harbour Insurance Agency – Naples, Fla.
- Randall Personal and Commercial Insurance – Orlando, Fla.
- Amelia Insurance Agency – Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.
- Club Insurance Services – Queensbury, N.Y.
- Touhey Insurance – Geneva, N.Y.
- 2001 Central Insurance Agency – Schenectady, N.Y.
- Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts – Waltham, Mass.
- Hillcrest Insurance Agency – Mount Dora, Fla.
- Lee Reed Insurance – Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Insurance Zip Code – Milton, Ga.
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency – Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
More About Renaissance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent Property & Casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.