Harbour Insurance Agency is the latest independent agency to add its strength to Renaissance Alliance as the network continues to expand its presence throughout Florida.
Founded in 2004, Harbour serves customers from four offices (located in North Naples, Naples, Estero, and West Coral Springs), with a particular specialty in high-net-worth personal lines. The agency also services commercial clients, an area in which Harbour sought to gain additional expertise and markets.
“The reason we joined is because we wanted to become part of a ‘special ops’ group of independent agency owners who strive to be the very best,” said Will Kastroll, Harbour’s Founder and Owner. “We’ve been looking for a partner with which we know we’re consistently fulfilling our promise to deliver the best service to our clients. We’re local. We care.”
“We are a fierce and passionate believer in the independent agency system,” he added. “It’s the best avenue for individuals and businesses to buy insurance.”
“We’re inspired by Will’s commitment to both Harbour’s customers and to the independent-agency system,” said Oscar Miniet, Renaissance Alliance’s Regional Executive Vice President. “Partnering with them to elevate their performance, especially on the commercial side, is going to be a genuine pleasure.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Touhey Insurance – Geneva, N.Y.
- 2001 Central Insurance Agency – Schenectady, N.Y.
- Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts – Waltham, Mass.
- Randall Personal and Commercial Insurance – Orlando, Fla.
- Amelia Insurance Agency – Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.
- CGB Insurance – Lutz, Fla.
- Hillcrest Insurance Agency – Mount Dora, Fla.
- Lee Reed Insurance – Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Insurance Zip Code – Milton, Ga.
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency – Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
More About Renaissance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent Property & Casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.