Hillcrest Insurance Agency has joined Renaissance Alliance, the Agency Growth Engine, which continues to add new Florida-based members to its network of independent agencies.
Based in Mount Dora, Hillcrest is a main-street agency with specialties in construction, HOAs, restaurants, houses of worship and campgrounds.
“We are excited to become part of this family focused on higher growth, increased revenue, and improved efficiencies,” said Kevin McEwen, Hillcrest’s President of Commercial Lines.
Oscar Miniet, Renaissance Alliance’s Regional Executive Vice President, added, “Hillcrest Insurance Agency is an ideal example of an independent agency that has accomplished much on its own and is primed for further growth in both premium and revenue. We welcome them to the Renaissance family, and we’re pleased to add them to our growing list of member agencies in the Sunshine State.”
Hillcrest Insurance Agency follows Renaissance’s addition of 24 new agencies thus far in 2021 and 33 new members added in 2020.
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Insurance Zip Code, Milton, Ga.
- Lee Reed Insurance, Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency, Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
About Renaissance Alliance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent property casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.
Learn more about membership »