Renaissance Alliance, the Agency Growth Engine, has added Milton, Georgia-based agency Insurance Zip Code to its expanding network of independent agencies.
Insurance Zip Code, which focuses primarily on homeowners and personal lines, was founded in 2020 by a team that has built a substantial book over 20 years in the business. The agency has a national reach, with clients in all 50 states, and has an additional office in Cordova, Tennessee.
“I appreciate Renaissance’s collaborative approach and model,” said Insurance Zip Code CEO Travis Lewis. “After looking at other networks, we knew that our needs and interests were strongly aligned with everything Renaissance offers.”
Oscar Miniet, Renaissance Alliance’s Regional Executive Vice President, said, “Insurance Zip Code is a prime example of a ‘local’ agency that enjoys a wide U.S. presence among the many clients it serves. Together, we look forward to helping them grow their business and premium base even further.”
Insurance Zip Code follows Renaissance’s addition of 21 new agencies thus far in 2021 and 33 new members added in 2020.
The most recent additions to Renaissance’s network of independent agencies:
- Lee Reed Insurance, Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency – Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda, Fla.
About Renaissance Alliance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent property casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.