Renaissance Alliance, The Agency Growth Engine, has added Lee Reed Insurance to its growing number of agencies in Florida.
Based in Zephyrhills, Lee Reed Insurance has earned its reputation through 75 years of client service, focusing primarily on personal lines and small commercial accounts.
“Renaissance Alliance membership appealed to me as a way to remain 100% independent while increasing profitability,” said Lee Reed Insurance President Andy Miller. “I look forward to working with their team to grow our agency.”
“More successful agencies in Florida are discovering that joining Renaissance is the best strategy for both immediate and long-term growth,” said Regional Executive Vice President Oscar Miniet. “We’re pleased to welcome Lee Reed Insurance into our network and leverage our resources to boost their premium and revenue.”
Lee Reed follows Renaissance’s addition of 12 new agencies in the Sunshine State thus far in 2021.
Other New Members Most Recently Added in Florida:
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda
- Flagler County Insurance Agency, Inc. – Bunnell
- Insurance Time of Bradenton, Inc. – Bradenton
- Godwin & Silverman Insurance Agency, Inc. – Deltona
- LLJ Risk Advisors, LLC – Miami
- JDA Insurance Group, LLC – Lake Worth
- Massey, Clark, Fischer, Inc. – West Palm Beach
- Morrow Insurance Group, Inc. – Fernandina Beach
- One Source Advisory – Lutz
- Valley Insurance Services Inc. – Jupiter, Fla./Paramus, N.J.
About Renaissance Alliance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent property casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.