Touhey Insurance, based in Geneva, N.Y., and 2001 Central Insurance Agency of Schenectady, N.Y., are the two newest additions to Renaissance Alliance’s growing number of member agencies in the Empire State.
Touhey Insurance was founded in 1955 and offers business policies for contractors, professional offices, auto sales and service, restaurants, and other entities, as well as personal lines products.
“As a family-owned independent agency that’s deeply rooted in our community, we place a high premium on the service we provide to our customers,” said Kelli Havens, Touhey Insurance’s Owner. “Joining Renaissance provided a natural fit in enabling us to reach more markets and expand our ability to provide them a wider array of placement options.”
2001 Central Insurance Agency, which specializes in Homeowners, Auto, Taxi and Life insurance, serves clients out of offices in Schenectady and Malta.
“For over 25 years our office has thrived as a niche writer in the livery industry. With the emergency of transportation network companies, we have seen a significant transformation in the way in which livery operations perform,” said Nick Deso, Broker and Owner of 2001 Central Insurance Agency. “Early identification of this trend brought about the opportunity to diversify our book of business.”
“As part of the diversifying process, we felt that partnering with Renaissance Alliance would afford our office the opportunity to expand our reach to several different insurance markets,” he added. “By taking advantage of all that Renaissance Alliance has to offer, our sales force has been able to focus a greater effort on identifying and obtaining new clients to our ever-expanding appetite.”
“We look forward to a successful partnership with both 2001 Central Insurance Agency and Touhey Insurance,” said Lorenzo Jackson, Renaissance Alliance’s Senior Vice President of Agency Recruitment and New York Sales Leader. “We’re proud to have both agencies part of the Renaissance family as we continue to expand our membership across the state.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include:
- Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts – Waltham, Mass.
- Randall Personal and Commercial Insurance – Orlando, Fla.
- Amelia Insurance Agency – Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.
- CGB Insurance – Lutz, Fla.
- Hillcrest Insurance Agency – Mount Dora, Fla.
- Lee Reed Insurance – Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Insurance Zip Code – Milton, Ga.
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency – Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
About Renaissance Alliance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent Property & Casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.