Connecticut-based Rice, Davis, Daley & Krenz (RDDK) is the newest member of Renaissance Alliance’s growing network of independent agencies.
A fifth-generation agency located in Middletown, Ct., RDDK traces its roots back to 1877 with the founding of the Krenz agency. The agency Rice, Davis and Daley was formed in the 1920s; the two agencies merged in 1974, and Rice, Davis, Daley & Krenz has been operating in personal and commercial lines ever since. Its Life & Health department was developed in the mid-1990s.
As well as possessing strength in various P&C lines of business, RDDK boasts a large contracting book with a wide spectrum of clients ranging from one-man operations to 50-person masonry contractors.
“We joined Renaissance because we knew that they could help our agency grow the way we wanted it to,” said RDDK’s Director of Sales/Marketing and Agency Principal Steven Bartunek. “As agency principals we were really encouraged by the focus on growth and retention that Renaissance had toward its members, which aligned with our core belief system.”
“Renaissance was able to provide us with the proper tools and guidance that can get us to where we want to be as an agency,” he added. “From our first meeting, we could see that Renaissance had a real interest in us and saw our agency as a partner, rather than a numerical addition to their bottom line.”
Leanne Ross, Renaissance Alliance’s Senior Vice President, Agency Recruitment, said, “It’s a pleasure to have a longstanding agency like RDDK, which has such firm roots in its community, join Renaissance. We look forward to providing them the necessary tools to propel their growth.”
The most recent members to join Renaissance’s family of independent agencies include
- Club Insurance Services – Queensbury, N.Y.
- CGB Insurance – Lutz, Fla.
- Harbour Insurance Agency – Naples, Fla.
- Touhey Insurance – Geneva, N.Y.
- 2001 Central Insurance Agency – Schenectady, N.Y.
- Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts – Waltham, Mass.
- Randall Personal and Commercial Insurance – Orlando, Fla.
- Amelia Insurance Agency – Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- Bates Insurance Agency – Medford, Mass.
- Butler, Buckley & Deets – Miami, Fla.
- Hillcrest Insurance Agency – Mount Dora, Fla.
- Lee Reed Insurance – Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton, Fla.
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton, Fla.
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda, Fla.
- Insurance Zip Code – Milton, Ga.
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency – Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
More About Renaissance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent Property & Casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.