Reopening your agency’s office is not quite as simple as putting the key in the lock and turning on the lights. As you move from remote operations to return to your agency offices, the health and safety of your staff and your customers need to be foremost in your considerations. Here are some other things you need to consider.
- Do you know your state’s guidance on reopening and are you compliant?
- Have you addressed logistics and space planning to comply with social distancing?
- Have you addressed safety and hygiene requirements to ensure the safety of your staff and your clients?
- Have you determined a staffing plan that complies with all federal and state laws?
- Do you have a communication plan for your staff?
- Do you have a communication plan for your clients?
We’ve compiled The Ultimate Guide for Insurance Agencies to answer these and other questions, and to provide resources to help in your planning:
Visit our COVID19 Insurance Agency Emergency Resources for frequently updated news and tools.