The nation’s premier insurance network welcomes new members in Florida, Massachusetts, and its first member agency in New Jersey.
After adding a record 33 new members in 2020, Renaissance Alliance continued its rapid expansion in multiple states with the addition of 14 new independent agency members in the first quarter of 2021.
Chairman and CEO Kevin Callahan commented “We are beyond delighted to see continued interest in the platform of solutions Renaissance Alliance brings to independent agencies.”
Senior Vice President Leanne Ross noted that the agents that join Renaissance Alliance are tremendously successful business owners looking for a reliable partner that can help accelerate their growth and maximize opportunities without sacrificing their independence.
“We’ve seen spectacular growth across New England and are thrilled to be adding agents in Florida, New York and New Jersey to the alliance”, she added.
Regional Executive Vice President Oscar Miniet said, “There’s no question our value proposition is resonating with independent agents in Florida. In just two short years, we have grown from a handful of Miami area agencies to nearly 40 members throughout the state. When agents band together like this, there is nothing we can’t accomplish.”
New Members by State:
- Advantage Insurance Group, LLC – Ormond Beach, FL
- Flagler County Insurance Agency, Inc. – Bunnell, FL
- Insurance Time of Bradenton, Inc. – Bradenton, FL
- Godwin & Silverman Insurance Agency, Inc. – Deltona, FL
- LLJ Risk Advisors, LLC – Miami, FL
- JDA Insurance Group, LLC – Lake Worth, FL
- Massey, Clark, Fischer, Inc. – West Palm Beach, FL
- Morrow Insurance Group, Inc. – Fernandina Beach, FL
- One Source Advisory – Lutz, FL
- Valley Insurance Services, Inc. – Jupiter, FL / Washington Township, NJ
- Benevento Insurance Agency, Inc. – Swampscott, MA
- Flaherty Insurance Agency, Inc. – Hanover, MA
- Pella Insurance Agency, Inc. – Brighton, MA
- Ripple Effect Insurance, Inc. – Douglas, MA
- Valley Insurance Services, Inc. – Washington Township, NJ
More About Renaissance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent property casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.