The nation’s premier insurance network welcomes a trio of new member agencies in the Sunshine State.
Renaissance Alliance, The Agency Growth Engine, continues to build upon its momentum in Florida by adding three new independent agency members.
The three new members in Florida follow Renaissance’s addition of 14 new member agencies in Q1 of this year, and 33 new members added in 2020.
The new additions to Renaissance’s network of independent agencies are:
- Burke, Bogart & Brownell – Boca Raton
- Whitney Commercial Insurance Advisors LLC – Boca Raton
- BA Fountain – Punta Gorda
“In Florida, it’s important for independent agencies to gain scale and leverage to differentiate themselves from their contemporaries,” said Regional Executive Vice President Oscar Miniet. “Our rapid growth in Florida over the last two years shows that agency principals are receiving the message that Renaissance empowers our members with the tools they need to grow their market share and their revenue.”
New Members Previously Added in Q1 in Florida:
- Advantage Insurance Group, LLC – Ormond Beach
- Flagler County Insurance Agency, Inc. – Bunnell
- Insurance Time of Bradenton, Inc. – Bradenton
- Godwin & Silverman Insurance Agency, Inc. – Deltona
- LLJ Risk Advisors, LLC – Miami
- JDA Insurance Group, LLC – Lake Worth
- Massey, Clark, Fischer, Inc. – West Palm Beach
- Morrow Insurance Group, Inc. – Fernandina Beach
- One Source Advisory – Lutz
- Valley Insurance Services Inc. – Jupiter, Fla./Washington Township, N.J.
Renaissance Alliance works with independent property casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.