The nation’s premier insurance network welcomes new members in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Renaissance Alliance, one of the fastest-growing agency networks in the U.S., has added a quartet of new independent agency members across two states.
The four new members follow Renaissance’s addition of 14 new member agencies in Q1 of this year and 33 new members added in 2020. In Florida, three new members were announced last week.
The new additions to Renaissance’s network of independent agencies are:
- Foley Insurance Group – West Springfield, Mass.
- Gilbert C. Oliveira Insurance Agency Inc. – Fall River, Mass.
- Natalia Vargas & Associates Insurance Agency, Stoughton, Mass.
- Johnson Stevens Curran Insurance Agency – Danbury, Ct.
“The addition of these new member agencies reflects our strong value proposition, and is further evidence of our upward trajectory,” said Chairman and CEO Kevin Callahan. “These agencies understand that being part of Renaissance Alliance is their best strategy to both ensure their business’ future and grow their revenue for years to come.”
Leanne Ross, Senior Vice President of Agency Recruitment, said, “Modern agency principals understand that increased market access, new technology solutions, and support for their agencies at every level provide everything they need to stay competitive in today’s market while simultaneously remaining 100% independent. We’re very pleased to welcome our new members and catapult their agency growth.”
New Members Previously Added in Q1, by State:
- Advantage Insurance Group, LLC – Ormond Beach, Fla.
- Flagler County Insurance Agency, Inc. – Bunnell, Fla.
- Insurance Time of Bradenton, Inc. – Bradenton, Fla.
- Godwin & Silverman Insurance Agency, Inc. – Deltona, Fla.
- LLJ Risk Advisors, LLC – Miami, Fla.
- JDA Insurance Group, LLC – Lake Worth, Fla.
- Massey, Clark, Fischer, Inc. – West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Morrow Insurance Group, Inc. – Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- One Source Advisory – Lutz, Fla.
- Valley Insurance Services Inc. – Jupiter, Fla./Washington Township, N.J.
- Benevento Insurance Agency Inc. – Swampscott, Mass.
- Flaherty Insurance Agency Inc. – Hanover, Mass.
- Pella Insurance Agency Inc. – Brighton, Mass.
- Ripple Effect Insurance Inc. – Douglas, Mass.
- Valley Insurance Services Inc. – Washington Township, N.J.
More About Renaissance:
Renaissance Alliance works with independent property casualty agency owners to grow premium, maximize revenue and increase agency value through increased profit sharing, guaranteed override revenue and offloading non-revenue generating activities. The net effect is higher revenue, decreased expenses, less operational risk, and accelerated agency growth.
Learn more about membership »